The NSTP Diliman Office hosts webinars on various topics such as community engagement and NSTP remote learning/teaching.
BAYANIHAN: Common Module Topics Webinar Series
BAYANIHAN: Common Module Webinar Series is a three-part webinar series that tackles relevant issues and ideas related to Katatagan: National Security, Kahandaan: Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (in collaboration with UP Resilience Institute), and Kalikasan: Environmental Protection. The aim of the webinar series is to provide supplemental knowledge of the Common Module topics to NSTP implementers of University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman, the other constituent units of UP, various State Universities and Colleges, and Higher Educational Institutions in the Philippines.
- KATATAGAN (National Security)
- KAHANDAAN (Disaster Risk Reduction and Management) – October 10, 2 PM via Youtube
- KALIKASAN (Environmental Protection) – October 17, 2 PM via Youtube
UNLAD 2022: Kawayan: Tatag at Tibay Pampamayanan
The National Service Reserve Corps (NSRC) is launching UNLAD 2022 “Kawayan: Tatag at Tibay Pampamayanan”, a webinar series on Community-Based Disaster Risk Reduction and Management, to carry on with this initiative. Building on the principles laid out in our UNLAD 2020-2021 Community Engagement Webinar Series, this year’s series seeks to:
- Discuss the concepts and processes of people-centered development in the creation of CBDRRM programs, projects, and activities with partner communities;
- Apply the learnings on people-centered development in co-designing a project with community members; and
- Connect participants to the growing network of community-based DRRM practitioners.
KAPAYAPAAN: Peace Education and the Role of the NSTP in Peacebuilding
KAPAYAPAAN is a webinar on peace education and the role of NSTP in teaching the Filipinos deliberate and sustained peace. This webinar focuses on the comprehensive peace process, and in ensuring that we, as a people, will continue to develop our efforts and support in promoting a sustainable culture of peace.
NSTP Online: ROTC, CWTS, & LTS in a Remote Learning Setup
NSTP Online is a four-part webinar series that aims to support NSTP teachers as they implement the program in this pandemic.
National Service in the New Normal: A Webinar on NSTP Remote Learning and Teaching
National Service in the New Normal: A Webinar on NSTP Remote Learning and Teaching is a free webinar aimed to provide training for implementers in light of the transition to a remote mode of learning and course delivery for NSTP.
Reimagining Community Engagement: A Webinar on NSTP Community Engagement Projects
Reimagining Community Engagement: A Webinar on NSTP Community Engagement Projects is a free webinar aimed to provide participants with valuable training and insights essential for planning and implementing community engagement projects considering the restrictions posed by the pandemic.
UNLAD: Para Kanino? Talakayan ukol sa pagbubuo ng mga proyektong pang-kaunlaran
UNLAD: Para Kanino? Talakayan ukol sa pagbubuo ng mga proyektong pang-kaunlaran is a series of webinars aiming to develop broader perspective on community engagements and help student reservists understand the importance of translating short-term projects for the communities into sustainable initiatives.
- Session 1 (Principles of a People-Centered Development)
- Session 2 (Steps and Methods in Community Organizing)
- Session 3 (Assessing Community Needs and Strengths)
- Session 4 (Development, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of Participatory Projects)
- Session 5 (Preparing and Writing Project Proposals)